Financial Crime Monitoring Officer – Investment Banking
Our client, a Global Financial Institution is looking for a Financial Crime Monitoring Officer to be responsible for all aspects of monitoring activities across their businesses globally. The individual would help to develop and maintain regulatory standards to improve and protect the reputation of the firm.
- Carry out preparation and fieldwork in respect of monitoring and review work.
- Prepare reports for the key partners on the outcome of compliance monitoring work.
- Deliver and execute compliance monitoring plan in accordance with internal group standards.
- Monitor the progress of operational and regulatory risk linked to the business and resolve issues when necessary.
- Lead and manage the preparation of Financial Crime risk assessments and in line with the compliance monitoring plan.
- Maintain internal control standards of AML across the business to ensure all risks are dealt with appropriately.
- Support and co-ordinate the detection and mitigation of potential AML & Sanctions risks.
- Monitor changes in regulatory developments and ensure that potential impacts are appropriately handled.
- Liaise with local compliance advisory team and support senior management.
The preferred candidate will ideally have an investment banking, corporate banking and wholesale banking background and should be able to demonstrate a strong understanding of Financial Crime Risk management. You will possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills and be able to interact at all levels of business effectively.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please email your C.V. via the 'Apply' button or call on 020 7430 1831 for a confidential discussion.
Our client is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity in the company. The company does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Altus Search Ltd is acting as an employment agency in relation to this role.