SOX Compliance Manager
The Audit & Risk Recruitment Company (ARRC) are working exclusively on behalf of a client to recruit a Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) Compliance Manager. The company is a FTSE listed business with a presence in almost every country in the world. This role will be based in their London offices. The job is available due to planned expansion and an internal promotion, and the SOX Director is keen to hire as soon as possible. There will be a requirement to travel internationally 20-25% of the time, predominantly within Europe and occasionally to the USA.
The role will entail the implementation and continued maintenance of internal controls in accordance with the remit of the Sarbanes-Oxley Act. In line with this, a good understanding of SOX and technical accounting is essential. You must be ACA or ACCA certified with post-qualification experience. You will work closely with Finance, Audit and Legal teams to increase cross-company awareness of your work and its importance to the business. You must be a well presented, effective communicator who finds it easy to adapt to different audiences and build relationships. It is highly likely that another person will be hired into the team at a more junior level, so prior line management experience will be a plus.
If you’re interested to find out more, please apply to this with an up to date CV and a consultant will be in touch.
More jobs like this
- £60,000 - £69,999 Advertising, Creative & Media Compliance jobs in London (East)
- £60,000 - £69,999 Advertising, Creative & Media Sarbanes-Oxley jobs in London (East)
- £60,000 - £69,999 Advertising, Creative & Media Internal Controls jobs in London (East)
- £60,000 - £69,999 Advertising, Creative & Media Corporate Governance & GRC jobs in London (East)
- £60,000 - £69,999 Advertising, Creative & Media Compliance & Regulation jobs in London (East)