IT Internal Audit Manager
Internal Audit Connections are working with a world leading innovative FTSE Listed British Manufacturing company based in the South West of England. As a CISA qualified IT Audit Manager you will provide direct support in developing and implementing risk based IT Internal Audit & Assurance across the Group.
As the IT Internal Audit Manager you will:
- Lead the day to day planning and execution of the Group IT IA&A Plan.
- Lead on the implementation of IIA Professional Standards across the Group IA&A function through the development of new tools and methodologies.
- Ensure that internal audit reviews throughout the Group are planned, executed and reported in an efficient and professional manner.
- Exercise judgment and discretion in identifying and evaluating the organization’s key risks.
- Communicate, or assists in communicating, the results of audit and consulting projects via written reports and oral presentations to management and the Board of Directors.
- Pursue professional development opportunities, including external and internal training and professional association memberships, and shares information gained with co-workers.
- Represent Internal Audit on organizational project teams, at management meetings and with external organizations.
The successful candidate is expected to be CISA qualified and likely to have experience in a FTSE 100/250 environment. You will have experience of delivering IT Audits and an ability to support non IT elements of Internal Audit Projects as well as the ability to develop the IT Assurance Framework. Oracle experience would be advantageous although not essential.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a truly global and diverse technology and services innovator. The business has a fantastic development programme internally and you can expect to develop a long term career within the wider organisation.
The role will be based in their head office in Wimborne, however, you will need to be prepared to travel internationally