Investigo Compliance are working alongside a leading Investment Bank to recruit for a KYC Trainer to join their training team on an ongoing basis.
You will work as part of a small team in order to support and train global staff members with a new roll-out of KYC policies and procedures.
Duties to include;
- Delivery of training in line with the recent implementation of new and enhanced KYC policies and procedures
- Provision of training via face to face, web and video conferencing
- Assist in the design and development of of training presentations and materials to ensure they are in line with the updated policies
- Work closely with other members of the KYC team in order to ensure delivery of training that is detailed, accurate and in line with policy
- Global travel to oversees offices to provide staff training
Successful candidates will have;
- Experience working as a Training Consultant within Financial Crime Compliance
- A strong understanding and specialist knowledge of KYC and AML
- Strong analytical skills
- Previous experience working within an Investment Bank
- The ability to design and create engaging and accurate training materials
- Strong stakeholder engagement skills
If you have experience working as a KYC or Financial Crime trainer previously and are available for contract work then please do apply as soon as possible.