Investigo Compliance are working alongside a leading Investment Bank to recruit for a KYC Trainer to join their training team on an ongoing basis.
You will work as part of a small team in order to support and train global staff members with a new roll-out of KYC policies and procedures.
Duties to include;
- Delivery of training in line with the recent implementation of new and enhanced KYC policies and procedures
- Provision of training via face to face, web and video conferencing
- Assist in the design and development of of training presentations and materials to ensure they are in line with the updated policies
- Work closely with other members of the KYC team in order to ensure delivery of training that is detailed, accurate and in line with policy
- Global travel to oversees offices to provide staff training
Successful candidates will have;
- Experience working as a Training Consultant within Financial Crime Compliance
- A strong understanding and specialist knowledge of KYC and AML
- Strong analytical skills
- Previous experience working within an Investment Bank
- The ability to design and create engaging and accurate training materials
- Strong stakeholder engagement skills
If you have experience working as a KYC or Financial Crime trainer previously and are available for contract work then please do apply as soon as possible.
Apply for KYC Trainer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly