IT Audit Manager
A Global Technology business are currently strengthening their global IT risk universe, they are offering an amazing opportunity to lead their IT Audit function, based in London. This IT Audit Manager position sits within a global Technology business, aligning to the exciting growth strategy..
Overview for IT Audit manager role:
The role reports into the global head of internal audit, working closely to provide assurance globally around all developing IT risks. Technical skills are equally as important as interpersonal skills, the ability to consult with senior management to allow effective remediation on high risk areas. The business has large IT implementation projects that will need a level of project assurance around. Exposure to senior management will be unlimited and a breadth of exposure to all emerging global IT Risks, with autonomy to develop a best practice IT Audit function.
Key IT Audit Manager Responsibilities:
- Assist in implementation of an effective and independent IT assurance framework
- Consulting with regional management teams
- Work on programme assurance on implementation projects
- Participate and lead integrated audits
- Assist in development of information security risk mitigation strategies
- Qualified IT Auditor (CISA or overseas equivalent)
- Exposure of COSO/ERM framework
- Information security knowledge
- ERP knowledge (COBIT)
- Willing to travel up to 30% of the time
This role is actively interviewing, please get in touch to discuss further.