Technology Risk Assurance - Manager/Senior Manager
Due to market demand this leading professional services firm is seeking to expand their Technology Risk Assurance (TRA) team across London, Midlands and the North. Whether you’re a Consultant, Manager or Senior Manager, our client is looking for ambitious and motivated individuals to join their team at this exciting time of expansion.
The role will entail working across a variety of industries and client engagements covering all aspects of IT Audit & Advisory support including IT Risk Reviews, Cyber Assurance, Data Privacy and Project Assurance.
The Manager/Senior Manager will:
- Lead a profitable TRA team to ensure effective delivery of TRA services,
- Manage agreed client portfolio for regional area
- Draft progress papers for audit committees prior to Director / Partner sign off
- Represent the Firm in TRA matters as required, including attendance at client meetings and audit committees
- Control and manage the delivery of the assignment, to ensure that the work is completed to time and budget
- Ensure the effective planning and utilisation of team members in line with the approved budgets
- Monitor the effectiveness and quality of audit work through undertaking effective manager/senior manager review of the work
- Develops and retains talented people through strong leadership and coaching/mentoring relationships
- Build relationships with clients and identify/act upon all potential additional work opportunities at existing clients or new work at potential clients
The ideal candidate will likely be professionally qualified (CISA, CISM, CISSP), have relevant IT Audit experience, have excellent technical knowledge on both the internal audit process and relevant sector issues and be confident with excellent written and oral communication skills.
Our client is an independent firm of chartered accountants and business advisers. They are one of the three principal mid-market accountancy firms, with almost 3,500 partners and staff generating a fee income of over £300 million. They are a national firm with a network of offices across the UK, providing them with local and national strength.
More jobs like this
- £70,000 - £79,999 Professional Services Assurance jobs in East Midlands Region
- £70,000 - £79,999 Professional Services Risk Analysis jobs in East Midlands Region
- £70,000 - £79,999 Professional Services Risk Management jobs in East Midlands Region
- £70,000 - £79,999 Professional Services Technology Risk jobs in East Midlands Region