Team Lead - QA & Methodology, Internal Audit
A global banking group in London is looking for a Senior Audit Manager to join their Quality Assurance & Methodology team in a functional Team Lead capacity.
Developing the annual audit plan through liaison with the Chief Auditor, COO and the Committee, you will play a key role in implementing and updating methodology in line with both the Group and UK standards.
You will be responsible for the development and execution of training programmes across the Group to ensure best practices are adhered to. Moreover, you will be responsible for the management of hot and cold QA reviews as per the plan, while managing a co-source relationship.
Key Skills / Experience:
- Extensive internal audit experience within a banking environment
- Prior experience managing QA reviews
- Comprehensive understanding of professional practices and IIA standards
- Relevant professional qualifications (CIA, ACA, ACCA etc.)
- Demonstrative experience liaising with Senior Stakeholders
Apply for Team Lead - QA & Methodology, Internal Audit
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly