Financial Crime Managers and Senior Managers - Suit returning HK Nationals -
We are currently working closely with a major AML/Finacial Crime team to search for talented individuals who have 3 to 5 years' + experience of financial crime including AML/Sanctions/Investigations work. They are particularly keen to talk to individuals who have perhaps gained their experience in the USA, UK, Australia and Canada and are now seeking a return to Hong Kong to develop their careers. Additonally they are also very interested in meeting with ambitious qualified individuals currently working in HK or Greater China.
The roles will involve
- Leading a team to conduct AML/Sanctions/ Financial Crime projects.
- Planning scope of work, monitoring, supervising and reviewing the work of more junior mebers
- Drafting reports for partner review and report of findings to clients.
- Ensure compliance within the team with policies and quality/performance standards.
- Participate in major client pursuits including proposal preparation.
- Manage and supervise senior and junior staff in day to day work.
- Be responsible for group administration, training, overall evaluation and counselling of staff.
- University degree educated
- CPA/ACA/ACCA/HKICPA or relevant equivalent qualification is required.
- A minimum of 2 to 5 + years' relevant experience in AML/Investigations/Finacial Crime.
- Strong interview and analytical skill with high commitment to quality client service.
- Strong sense of business, consultation and communication skills, self-initiation, good team player and willingness to work under pressure.
- Mature, proactive and committed.
- Excellent project management and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent leadership and business development skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in both English and Mandarin Chinese and or Cantonese, including both technical and business writing, good documentation and presentation skills.
- Willing to travel throughout the PRC.