Our client, a multinational conglomerate in the shipping industry with headquarters in Hamburg, is looking to add an Internal Auditor to their Corporate Governance department.
This role is an excellent opportunity for someone coming from a BIG 4 consulting background, wanting to transition into a more ‘client-side’ Internal Audit environment.
The role offers:
- 50% international travel
- Opportunity to liaise with senior stakeholders within the organisation
- Upward mobility into the business
- Training on-the-job
- Sponsorship for professional qualifications (eg. ACCA, CPA, CIA, etc.)
- Relocation package (if not already based in Hamburg)
Candidates should posses:
- Minimum of 2-3 years working in External or Internal Audit
- Strong drive to progress
- Excellent spoken/written English (other languages a bonus)
- Experience working in international environments
- Good interpersonal skills
- Desire to work as part of a team
Atlas Oak is a financial recruitment firm with international reach. From our London headquarters on the doorsteps of The Bank of England, our coverage reaches across Western/Eastern Europe, The Americas, Asia and the Far East.
Our developmental focus lies within corporate governance, specifically: Audit, Risk, and Compliance.