Senior Internal Audit Consultant (FTC)
A leading FTSE listed company operating within the leisure and travel industry is now seeking a professional Internal Auditor to cover for maternity leave in their team until the end of 2017.
Overall Purpose of Role:
Plan, organize, conduct and formally report on assigned audits, SOX testing, continuous assurance and special projects (such as investigations).
Main Activities and Responsibilities
To perform independent reviews and evaluations of any and all operations and activities to assess:
- The reliability and integrity of internal controls over financial reporting, including authorization of transactions and safeguarding of assets.
- Compliance with policies, laws, and regulations which could have significant impact upon operations.
- The effectiveness and efficiency of operations.
To review the adequacy of internal controls surrounding all material incidents of improprieties or alleged improprieties as requested by the head of Department
To assess and monitor (follow-up on) quarterly on management’s progress in implementing agreed upon opportunities.
To assist with the annual review of the design of the Sarbanes-Oxley 404 compliance program and validate management’s results related to their assessment of the effectiveness of internal controls over financial reporting.
To exercise discretion in the review of records to ensure confidentiality of all matters that comes to attention.
To establish effective business relationships with operating management
- Confident in communicating effectively and constructively at all levels and by different means (written, verbal, listening).
- Strong analytical skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Commercial awareness.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks.
- High level of professionalism/independence/confidentiality.
There will be some travel involved in this role. The ideal candidate will have experience in a similar corporate environment and be professionally qualified either with ACA, ACCA or CIA/ IIA qualifications.
Please apply with your CV for more information.
Please note that you must be legally authorised to work in the United Kingdom to be eligible for this role as visa sponsorship is not provided.
Apply for Senior Internal Audit Consultant (FTC)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More jobs like this
- £50,000 - £59,999 Travel & Hospitality Assurance jobs in Southampton
- £50,000 - £59,999 Travel & Hospitality Business / Corporate Auditor jobs in Southampton
- £50,000 - £59,999 Travel & Hospitality Internal Audit Senior jobs in Southampton
- £50,000 - £59,999 Travel & Hospitality Sarbanes-Oxley jobs in Southampton