Senior IT Auditor - Aviation & Travel
The Audit & Risk Recruitment Company (ARRC) have been mandated by a household name in the aviation and travel sector to help source a Senior IT Auditor for their Head Office near Gatwick Airport. You will be joining a fledgling IT Audit function, working alongside the Lead IT Auditor who has laid the groundworks for the team to be built around. This is a great opportunity for someone at Senior Consultant or Assistant Manager level within a top Practice firm, or for someone already working as an IT Auditor in Industry looking for an opportunity to help grow a new function.
- Work in tandem with the Lead IT Auditor to help establish an IT Audit presence within the business.
- Audit business critical proprietary technologies. For example, those associated with airline ticket processing.
- Assist in the auditing of operational and financial systems, including Oracle Financials.
- Assist with project assurance work.
- At least 3 years’ IT Audit experience, preferably from top Practice firm or comparably sized business.
- Confident communication skills and fluent English. Ability, to relay complex information and present to higher echelons of the business.
- Ideally we are looking for someone who’s CISAA qualified, or part way through their CISA qualification
Greatly discounted plane tickets are a perk of the job.
Apply for Senior IT Auditor - Aviation & Travel
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More jobs like this
- £70,000 - £79,999 Technology, ICT & Telecoms IT Auditor jobs in London (Central)
- £70,000 - £79,999 Technology, ICT & Telecoms IT Audit Senior jobs in London (Central)
- £70,000 - £79,999 Technology, ICT & Telecoms IT Audit Manager jobs in London (Central)
- £70,000 - £79,999 Technology, ICT & Telecoms IT Audit Senior Manager jobs in London (Central)