Change Accountancy and Finance are working with our Financial Services client based in Edinburgh to recruit an experienced Tax Manager for their team on an interim basis. A key role within the department, the successful candidate would be expected to have experience covering both tax reporting and compliance as well as taking a lead on advisory questions. Key duties of the role will cover;
- Responsible for Tax reporting and compliance with the support of other team members
- Lead of the development of transfer pricing policy and procedures
- Comprehensive understanding of Tax rules and leading on any updates and implementation of rules
- Calculation of provisions for the group
- Interacting with the wider finance and operational elements of the business as an SME for project work
- Lead on process improvement and enhancement throughout the duration of the contract
The post with our client is high profile and requires a depth of Tax understanding which will be fully utilised, in return the successful candidate will get the chance to lead on a number of high profile projects and network with senior management in the business.
Strong interpersonal skills are essential for this role as well as demonstrating a core SME knowledge in the subject field.
Daily Rate: £350