Senior Internal Audit Manager - FTSE
My client is a FTSE listed corporation with operations scattered across the UK. Due to a planned strengthening in Corporate Governance across the business, we are seeking to appoint a Senior Internal Audit Manager to join their South East Coast offices.
Reporting directly into the Internal Audit Director, you will use your strong and established relationship management skills to develop and own Senior Stakeholder relationships. You will influence and be part of the Senior Leadership team as you seek to embed internal audit principles throughout the business.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Deliver full end to end internal audits across key business units in line with the annual internal audit plan.
- Write and manage the timely delivery of audit reports.
- Manage any required co-source agreements.
- Work with Senior stakeholders to ensure the timely implementation of any recommendations identified.
- Manage relationship with relevant regulators.
- Identify and work to IIA / regulatory and industry best practices.
- Chartered or Certified Accountant or Auditor (ACA/ACCA/CMIIA) or CISA
- Minimum of 5 years internal audit experience gained within industry.
- Experience of working within a UK regulated Financial Services Corporation
- Sufficient senior experience to be able to challenge the Senior Executive confidently and successfully, as and when required.
Due to the UK spread that this client holds, there will be 50-60% UK travel, but this will be managed autonomously.
We seek a candidate who is ambitious and is keen to work within a FTSE listed corporation without having to travel into the Square Mile each day. The Company culture is dynamic and employees enjoy a good work/life balance.
Experience at managing and building relationships with technology stakeholders will be advantageous.
Please click to apply for more information.