Internal Audit Associate Director /Director- Banking Sector– Bahrain - Negotiable tax free package
Our client is a global business advisor and a market leader in the GCC. We are working with them on an exclusive basis to help recruit an Internal Audit AD /Director to service a range of financial services clients in their Bahrain office with a number being in the banking sector. It is most likely that the successful applicant will be currently operating at a similar level in a big 4 firm in perhaps the UK, USA, Australia ,Canada or New Zealand and seeking a career and life style change by moving to one of the nicest and most affordable countries in the Middle East.
- Lead large and complex internal audit projects in the Banking sector and provide subject matter expertise on engagements
- Take responsibility for innovation, practice growth and team development.
- Review of files and reports.
- Deliver presentations.
- Business development.
- Proposal development.
- Develop and roll out in-house training program for junior staff.
- Recruitment assistance.
- A professional accounting qualification e.g. ICAEW, ACCA, CPA
- CIA qualification an advantage
- 7 - 15 year’s work experience and must have recent(last 2years') or current internal audit advisory experience in a large audit and /or consulting firm.
- Ability to undertake internal audits of financial service clients (banks and insurance companies) in the areas of investment, risk management, treasury and credit operations.
- Ability to execute compliance advisory engagements
Industry sector experience requirements:
- Retail and/or Investment banking.
- Multi-country experience an advantage
- Delivery of training programmes (external)
- Ability to write reports independently with the highest standard of English.
- Good spoken English