Group Senior Internal Auditor
Our client, a FTSE 250 multinational automotive retailer is looking for a Group Senior Internal Audit Manager to join their dynamic team in Central London. This is a high profile position within the group, providing exposure to management at both a local and PLC level. Good written and spoken English and Russian skills are a key requirement for this role.
Our client is a leader in automotive retail and services, with operations across 27 national markets including Africa, Asia, Europe and South America. They have 14,400 employees worldwide and sales of £6.8bn.
The Group Senior Internal Audit Manager role involves the following key responsibilities:
- Carry out all elements of the reviews, including planning, fieldwork and reporting in accordance with the approved risk based audit plans.
- Evaluating business risk and developing solutions to minimize the risks identified.
- Review and appraise controls within key business process areas.
- Develop and execute analytical review procedures for operational and financial data.
- Reviewing of audit papers.
- Presentation of findings and recommendations to board level and management.
- Development of strong relationships with key stakeholders.
- To share best practice.
This role will undertake audits across the UK sites and also internationally meaning the role will require global travel up to a maximum of 50%.
To be short-listed for the Group Senior Internal Audit Manager role, you require:
- Accounting and/or audit qualifications with a recognised professional body.
- Good written and spoken English and Russian skills and required.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Experience leading small teams and reviewing the work of others.
- Automotive industry experience is advantageous.
Competitive package including car allowance, bonus, private health and pension.