Transaction Services - Manager/Senior Manager - German Speaker
- Working across a range of sectors you will be running a variety of projects from globally significant deals through to smaller projects within the German and European markets.
- Managing and collaborating with due diligence team members across all service areas
- Work closely with tax consultants, accountants, lawyers, actuaries, environmental consultants and corporate finance specialists.
- On behalf of the buyer or seller research with your team the value of a company or business.
- Analyse the current and projected economic, financial and fiscal position.
- Map the opportunities and risks of an acquisition.
- Participate in interviews with key officials of a company (eg CEOs, CFOs…etc)
- Identification of risks and threats/opportunities for the deal to close
- 5 years minimum relevant experience in transaction services or the audit practice of an audit firm
- Good knowledge of financial modelling (e.g. Excel) and have excellent analytical skills.
- Creative thinker with good consulting skills and a critical professional attitude.
- Committed to delivering high quality work.
- Able to function independently and effectively within a team and have strong communication skills in German.
Apply for Transaction Services - Manager/Senior Manager - German Speaker
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More jobs like this
- €100,000 - €149,999 Financial Services External Audit Manager jobs in Germany
- €100,000 - €149,999 Financial Services External Audit Sr Manager jobs in Germany
- €100,000 - €149,999 Financial Services Internal Audit Manager jobs in Germany
- €100,000 - €149,999 Financial Services Internal Audit Senior Manager jobs in Germany