Senior – Capital Markets (non-FS) – London
Are you an experienced auditor looking for a change of role where you can build on your existing skills within a new service line?
Milburn Lewis are working with a big 4 firm in London that are offering a great opportunity to auditors that have worked extensively on US clients to change their focus to Capital Markets which concerns transformational strategies such as IPO's. You would have the opportunity to move into a team that experienced over 25% growth in FY15 and is continuing to grow.
Ideally you will have a US CPA and have worked in the USA, however, if you are working in US team based in Europe this will also be considered. Experience with US GAAP, PCAOB and SEC Reporting is highly regarded. If you have considered a move out of audit but weren't sure how best to utilise the expertise you have developed so far then this is a great opportunity for you.
- An active CPA, CA, or equivalent qualification
- More than 3 years of experience working as an auditor for a large accounting firm
- Experience working on PCAOB audits in the US
- Experience leading the planning, execution and reporting of audits.
- Experience reviewing financial statements with US GAAP.
- Get in touch for a confidential discussion and more information.
More jobs like this
- £50,000 - £59,999 Professional Services Advisory jobs in London (Central)
- £50,000 - £59,999 Professional Services Assurance jobs in London (Central)
- £50,000 - £59,999 Professional Services External Audit Senior jobs in London (Central)
- £50,000 - £59,999 Professional Services Assistant Audit Manager jobs in London (Central)