Chief Compliance Officer - Globally Recognised Bank
My client is a household name in the banking industry on a global remit. They are currently looking to bring on a new Chief Compliance Officer to work in their Luxembourg branch situated in centre of Luxembourg City. My client has revenue over $8 billion and a global presence across Europe, Asia, and the USA.
This role will involve leading a strong team of compliance officers with a reporting line directly to executive management and the CEO.
On a day to day basis you will be responsible for:
- Reinventing the compliance function whilst managing the compliance department
- Monitoring regulatory requirements impacting the business activities of the bank
- Strong communication with the executive management, regulatory committee and business units to ensure the bank meets high standards of regulatory compliance
- Ensure compliance programs and designed to a high level to the size of the business and monitor the effectiveness and suitability of the compliance testing program
- Lead AML efforts for the bank and acts as they key liaison for money laundering topics
They are looking for an individual who:
- 10+ years compliance experience in the Financial Services and Banking sector with a strong preference towards investment funds, fund administration and treasury services
- Significant understanding of regulatory compliance and AML compliance
- It is essential that you have experience working in AIFM & UCITS management companies
- You must have studied at least a Masters in Law
- You must speak French and English
My client can offer a superb remuneration package with some very attractive incentives whilst working in the bank.
If this is something of interest, please apply below and one of our consultants will be in touch!