IT Audit Manager
My client are a provider of professional services focussing on IT outsource and financial services with operations spread across the UK.
Due to an internal move into the business, we are seeking to recruit an experienced Senior IT Auditor/Senior IT Audit Manager to deliver end to end audits as well as manage high level senior stakeholder relationships.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Execute and co-ordinate execution of audit work to achieve the IT Audit Plan
- Undertake Audit field work within IT
- Continually update the IT Audit: Plan, Risk Assessment and Risk Assurance Map
- Support the Functions and Change SAM to ensure IT Risks are included to functional audits.
- Manage internal and out-sourced audit resources in order to deliver the plan
- Make Design of Control Analysis and Create Test Sheets for execution by self and team
- Write and manage timely delivery of Audit Reports
- Track and test implementation of management actions to address audit issues
- Plan, organise and deliver internal audit coverage in line with the plan
- Manage relationships with management, relevant Regulators and external auditors
- Identify and work to IIA / regulatory and industry best practices
The stakeholder engagement piece is significant within this role and so we are seeking a highly experienced IT auditor or IT audit manager who is able to be credible with the executives.
Any experience of Cyber would also be considered to be advantageous.
The successful candidate will be ACCA/ACA and/or CISA qualified and be able to demonstrate influencing and adding value in previous roles.
Please click to apply.