Senior Internal Auditor - Scotland
A leading practice in Accountancy and Business advisory is now seeking experienced Internal Auditors for their team in Scotland. There are two roles in their our public sector team as an Internal Audit Senior. These roles will support the managers in both client work and developing the team. The roles can be based in either Edinburgh, Glasgow or Inverness offices. Previous experience of internal and/or external audit within a commercial, public sector or financial environment is required.
- To support Internal Audit Partners, Directors and Managers in the delivery of internal audit and risk management services to a range of public sector organisations, including NHS boards and central government bodies.
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Effective communication skills
- Excellent report writing skills, ability to present written reports to a high standard
- Ability to deliver assignments on time and within budget.
- Effective team player
Interested? Please send your application today.
Please note that you must be legally authorised to work in the United Kingdom to be eligible for this role as visa sponsorship is not provided.
Apply for Senior Internal Auditor - Scotland
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly