Senior Audit Manager – US GAAP
Are you an experienced auditor looking for a change of role where you can build on your existing skills within a new service line?
Milburn Lewis are working with a Big 4 firm in London offering a great opportunity to auditors who have worked extensively on US clients, to change their focus to Capital Markets. This concerns transformational strategies such as IPO's. You would have the opportunity to move into a team that experienced over 25% growth in FY15 and is continuing to grow.
Ideally you will have a US CPA and have worked in the USA, however, if you are working in US team based in Europe this will also be considered. Experience with US GAAP, PCAOB and SEC Reporting is highly regarded. If you have considered a move out of audit but weren't sure how best to utilise the expertise you have developed so far then this is a great opportunity for you.
- An active CPA, CA, or equivalent qualification
- A minimum of 7 years of experience working as an auditor for a large accounting firm
- Experience working on PCAOB or SEC Reporting
- Experience leading the planning, execution and reporting of audits.
- Experience reviewing financial statements with US GAAP.
Get in touch for a confidential discussion and more information.
Apply for Senior Audit Manager – US GAAP
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly