Audit Senior - Seattle
About the Opportunity:
A rare opportunity to join one of the fastest growing, highly respect audit firms in the US, in their new Seattle office!
My client, a leading accountancy practice, are looking to add a senior auditor to their assurance team in Seattle.
From their office in the city centre, they supply a wide range of professional services, including assurance, tax and advisory to world-renowned clients, including leading global technology firms, retail giants and start-ups.
Joining as a senior, you will be able to reach manager within 12-18 months, based on performance. My client will offer you the chance to work with a wide array of leading global businesses and provide expert training to ensure you are an expert in your field. Excellent salary, bonus and benefits on top of a great company culture.
You will ideally have:
- CPA licence or equivalent, as well as a degree
- Minimum or 3 years’ experience in public accounting in a variety of industries
- Desire to progress within a meritocratic environment
For more information, call Adam Nelson at Hanami International on +44 207 048 7880
Apply for Audit Senior - Seattle
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More jobs like this
- $90,000 - $99,999 Technology, ICT & Telecoms Advisory jobs in United States
- $90,000 - $99,999 Technology, ICT & Telecoms External Auditor jobs in United States
- $90,000 - $99,999 Technology, ICT & Telecoms External Audit Senior jobs in United States
- $90,000 - $99,999 Technology, ICT & Telecoms Assistant Audit Manager jobs in United States