Senior – SEC Reporting and Technical Accounting
Are you a qualified accountant looking for a change of role where you can build on your existing skills within a new service line?
Milburn Lewis are working with a Big 4 firm in London who are offering a fantastic opportunity for auditors with extensive US client exposure to change their focus to Capital Markets. This involves supporting clients capital raising strategies such as IPO's and other future financing options.
Ideally you will have a US CPA and have worked in the USA, however, if you are working in a US team based in Europe this will also be considered. Experience with US GAAP, PCAOB and SEC Reporting is highly regarded.
- An active CPA, CA, or equivalent qualification
- A minimum of 3 years of experience working as an auditor for a large accounting firm
- Experience working on PCAOB or SEC Reporting
- Experience leading the planning, execution and reporting of audits.
- Experience reviewing financial statements with US GAAP.
Get in touch for a confidential discussion and more information.
Apply for Senior – SEC Reporting and Technical Accounting
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly