Senior Advisor in Information Risk Management (m/f)
KPMG Luxembourg is looking for forward-thinking and passionate people to make a difference to our clients, people and communities. With over 1,500 people, we are one of the country’s leading firms, providing a full range of audit, tax and advisory services to major national and international clients active in the financial, commercial and industrial sectors.
To support our growth we are currently seeking a Senior Advisor in Information Risk Management (m/f)
The role and responsibilities
Part of our Information Risk Management (IRM) team, you will support our clients in the efficient management of their technologies to meet their strategic and financial goals. You will assist them in providing in-depth technical and business expertise with state-of-the-art technology mainly in the financial sector. You will take part to IT projects within a multicultural environment.
You will experience different corporate cultures in a European financial centre and international environment of project work. You will benefit from an excellent exposure to a range of assignments in both Advisory and Audit. You will be able to acquire relevant technical and methodological expertise.
The perfect candidate
- You hold a Master's degree in Computer Sciences or in IT.
- You have 2 to 3 years of relevant work experience.
- You are proactive and client driven.
- You display a positive and enthusiastic attitude and are able to work efficiently and accurately under pressure.
- You are a strong team player and have relationship building skills.
- You have excellent written and oral communications skills in English and French or German.
If your profile fits the above description, send us your CV and cover letter via the 'Apply' button.