Everyday, millions of people across the global consume products from this multibillion Euro business, based in Dublin, Ireland – one of the World’s leading FMCG companies. As one of the biggest companies in Ireland, they employ nearly 30,000 people worldwide and turnover €6 billion per year. Their talent acquisitions plans are simple (particularly in audit!) – they are looking for leaders of the future, so if you have the ambition to match theirs, we’d like to hear from you!
- To conduct audit and advisory consultancy projects on behalf of the business
- Independently validate minimum controls on the reporting system
- Design, building and maintain risk assessments
- Perform multiple risk based audits over the year as part of the internal audit team
- Prepare audit reports and delivered to local operational and divisional managers
- Plan, execute and report on audits at the Group’s locations worldwide
- Actively take an interest in taking on ad hoc projects that arise within the department/divisionally and perform them to the satisfaction of the customers
- Personally make a positive contribution to the Group’s risk assessment and reporting processes and overall management of internal control, corporate governance and risk management
- Be an ambassador to the business, by displaying a strong professional image to the wider finance function and other stakeholder managers in the divisions and at corporate head office so that the output of the internal audit department is continually received enthusiastically going forward.
What are we looking for:
- A qualified auditor (CPA/ACA/ACCA/CIA) with minimum 2 years’ post qualification experience.
- A relevant degree
- Commercial business experience (especially in Retail/FMCG/Manufacturing) would be an advantage
- Willingness to travel – (audit-plan dependent, but circa 30-40%)
- Team player and strong communicator.
- An ambitious person, that sees themselves and others see as a future leader for the business. Typically, those on the ‘talent for the future programme’ will be promoted into another position. It’s not obligatory, but flexibility to relocate after 18-24 months to the USA/Singapore, is favourable.
If you would like to be hired as a future leader within a world leading business in it’s sector, we’d love to hear from you. Please click ‘apply’.
Senior Consultant, Hanami International
Apply for Internal Auditor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More jobs like this
- €60,000 - €69,999 Retail, Wholesale & FMCG Business / Corporate Auditor jobs in Ireland
- €60,000 - €69,999 Retail, Wholesale & FMCG Internal Auditor jobs in Ireland
- €60,000 - €69,999 Retail, Wholesale & FMCG Internal Audit Senior jobs in Ireland
- €60,000 - €69,999 Retail, Wholesale & FMCG Audit Assistant jobs in Ireland