Deloitte Return to Work Programme 2017
We currently have opportunities within our Audit practice as part of our Return to Work programme. Our programme is for anyone who is taken a voluntary career break and is designed to refresh your knowledge and skills, and boost your workplace confidence Whatever you’ve been up to, we know it will have enriched who you are and what you can offer our clients and business. This is about giving you the time and support you need to readapt and get your career back on track.
Over the course of the programme, you’ll benefit from group induction sessions, mentoring and project experience, and the chance to work within one of our service lines. At the end of the programme you may have the opportunity to convert to a permanent role at Deloitte.
We have roles in the following groups and welcome you to apply if you have relevant industry experience:
- Charities & Not for Profit (London)
- Financial Services (London / Birmingham / Edinburgh / Glasgow)
- FTSE (Reading)
- International Markets (London / Birmingham / Reading)
- Private Markets (London)
Location: All of our roles come with the opportunity to work from an office closer to home or from home when not required in the office or on client site. Please note there may be an element of travel with this role to attend group induction sessions and other training in London.
Hours: Fixed term contract for 20 weeks on a part time basis (80% or 4 days a week).
You must have:
- Taken a voluntary career break of two years or more
- An interest in returning to work permanently
- Five or more years’ experience within professional services or industry
- The right to work in the UK
- Be available to start on 18 September 2017 and be able to commit to the duration of the programme.
To qualify for this role you must also have:
- ACA (first time passes) or local equivalent
- Relevant industry experience
- Previous Audit experience
** When applying please state your preferred industry area and location **
Deloitte offers Global integrated professional services that include Audit and Risk Advisory, Tax, Consulting and Financial Advisory. Our approach combines intellectual leadership, industrial expertise, insight, consulting & problem solving capabilities, technology revolutions and innovation from multiple disciplines to help our clients excel anywhere in the world.
At Deloitte we foster a collaborative culture where talented individuals can produce their best work. We value innovative thinking, diverse insights and a genuinely distinctive level of customer service. We value difference, with respect at the heart of our inclusive culture, and we support agile working arrangements. Hear from some of our people already working at Deloitte in agile ways. We are proud to have received a Best for All Stages of Motherhood special award in 2016 as a Top Employer for Working Families.
More jobs like this
- £80,000 - £89,999 Professional Services Audit Consultant jobs in Birmingham
- £80,000 - £89,999 Professional Services External Auditor jobs in Birmingham
- £80,000 - £89,999 Professional Services External Audit Senior jobs in Birmingham
- £80,000 - £89,999 Professional Services External Audit Manager jobs in Birmingham