Solution Architect - Cyber Security
Solutions Architect - Cyber Security - SC/DV
A global leader in the Cyber Security, Space & Defence industry is currently looking for a Solution Architect to join their award winning team due to the continued growth and successful bids.
What will I be doing?
You will be responsible for ensuring the integrity of requirements capture, definition, decomposition and allocation to an architectural design that reflects all stakeholder needs, and selection of the technology solution that best meets that need. This will include;
- Stakeholder engagement including customers, programme managers, business leaders, developers and implementers, safety, security and other subject matter experts
- Develop concepts, review, elicit and derive requirements
- Define architectural designs and technology solutions in support of bids or project delivery
- Ensure the design integrity of solutions throughout development
- Collaborate within the Architecture Team to meet the goals and objectives of the Business
What skills & experience will I need?
You will be working at multiple levels of abstraction and have a tolerance for ambiguity. This will include typically acting as the Design Authority for a programme, or part thereof, working closely with the development team and other stakeholders to ensure that the integrity of the solution is maintained.
- Defence/Government sector experience is highly advantageous
- Knowledge of architecture frameworks e.g. TOGAF & MODAF
- Knowledge of ModelBased Systems Engineering, utilising UML & SysML tools
- Knowledge of security standards, processes and application of security enforcing measures
- Broad knowledge of Cyber tools such as NIPS, FPC, vulnerability assessment, computer forensics, SIEM, etc.
- Broad knowledge of Microsoft Platform technologies
- Broad knowledge of Virtualisation Platforms, storage technologies and enterprise server platforms
- Enterprise Networking & Services (TCP/IP Networks, devices & services (e.g. DHCP/DNS
More jobs like this
- £90,000 - £99,999 Technology, ICT & Telecoms Cyber Security jobs in Bristol (City Centre)
- £90,000 - £99,999 Technology, ICT & Telecoms IT Auditor jobs in Bristol (City Centre)
- £90,000 - £99,999 Technology, ICT & Telecoms IT Audit Senior jobs in Bristol (City Centre)
- £90,000 - £99,999 Technology, ICT & Telecoms Technology Risk jobs in Bristol (City Centre)
- £90,000 - £99,999 Technology, ICT & Telecoms Risk jobs in Bristol (City Centre)