Audit Assistant Managers
At PwC Malta, we pride ourselves in being the leading audit service provider employing over 200 professionals in our Audit and Assurance Services alone. Our clients include companies involved in a wide range of businesses such as manufacturing, hospitality, retail, information technology and financial services.
We are currently looking to expand our Audit and Assurance team by recruiting Assistant Managers and Managers. The role would include leading audit teams to conduct necessary audit checks in accordance to International Standards of Auditing.
The requirements for this role include:
- An ACCA, ACA, CPA or a recognised Accounting University Degree
- A minimum of 5 years of external audit experience within a Big 4 firm
- Experience of external audit planning, risk and control identification and performing, reviewing and directing external audit testing
- Experience identifying and effectively reporting any issues and recommendations for improvement to clients
- Experience in coaching and developing junior staff
Additionally, the skill set required to be successful in this role includes:
- A passion for external audit
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills
- Strong written and verbal English communication skills
- Versatility and flexibility
- An ability to work in teams of individuals from diverse backgrounds
- An ability to work hard and deliver assignments on time
Please click the 'Apply' button for further information and to apply for the role.