This job is no longer available
Supply Chain Auditor – Nordrhein-Westfalen – Germany
On behalf of our Client, a multinational, blue chip FMCG company, we are looking to hire a Supply Chain Auditor. This opportunity is truly unique and offers great potential to further your career in this field.
· Operational auditing and consulting projects, implemented on behalf of the Board throughout the Group globally.
· Verification projects include among other themes in the construction and property management, supply chain and logistics, finance and accounting, IT systems and processes
· Consulting projects for business process design and optimization include in the areas of procurement, supply chain and administration / finance settled
· Employees, and where possible lead responsibility for analysis and research
· Preparation of documentation, reports and presentations in German and English
· Working with a young and dynamic team in an exciting international working environment
· Must be fluent in English and German (other languages are also a positive asset if in addition to English and German)
· Strong communication and analytical skills
· Interest and ability to work in international and intercultural teams
· High social competence and motivation
· Very safe use of MS Word, PowerPoint and Excel, ideally also process documentation software
· Travel 50% internationally
· Must have knowledge of SOX and Swiss/American Gaap as well as German regulations.
· 5+ experience in either FMCG internal audit or a Supply Chain role
If you would like more information regarding this role, please send a Microsoft Word copy of your CV to :-