Senior Internal Auditor - Investment Management - Manchester
A UK-wide Life & Pensions firm who have acquired a number of businesses in recent years have created a number of Internal Audit opportunities in their Wilmslow (near Manchester) office. This firm has a number of long-standing successful brands in its portfolio and as a mutual organisation, they create value and wealth for their employees and members.
In this role, you will work on Internal Audit assignments across the group travelling circa 10%-15%. You will work alongside senior members of the audit team, auditing operational and financial areas of the business on an ‘end-to-end’ basis. You will be involved in the planning and reporting stages of the audit plan as well.
The role would suit a candidate who is already in a Financial Services Internal Audit role, ideally within Asset Management / Life & Pensions. You must be a fully qualified accountant (e.g. ACA, ACCA) or Internal Auditor (e.g. IIA). Strong communication ability is a given. Salary £44k-£46k + Bonus, Pension – 35 hour week with flexible working hours. CVs and enquiries to James Willacy at Austin Andrew.
More jobs like this
- £40,000 - £49,999 Insurance Audit Consultant jobs in North West England
- £40,000 - £49,999 Insurance Business / Corporate Auditor jobs in North West England
- £40,000 - £49,999 Insurance Internal Auditor jobs in North West England
- £40,000 - £49,999 Insurance Internal Audit Senior jobs in North West England
- £40,000 - £49,999 Insurance Internal Audit Manager jobs in North West England