Advisory Insurance jobs in UK
Found 17 jobs matching your criteria
Order by: Newest first Salary
- Competitive Salary
Compliance Advisory Manager (Financial Markets) London Competitive Salary Our client, Lloyds Banking Group are looking to hire a Complian...
- £40000 - £55000 per annum
I am currently recruiting for a Compliance Business Adviser to work for my client who is a leading General Insurer based in Manchester.Your main responsibili...
- South West England
- £30000 - £55000 per annum + excellent package
My client, a leading professional services firm with a global reach and numerous regional teams across the UK, is looking to further develop its already impr...
A fantastic opportunity to take on a leadership role within a Big 4 Asset Management team based in Jersey.
- £50000 - £60000 per annum + Excellent benefits and bonus potential
Senior Compliance Consultant - Financial ServicesMy client are a leader in their field of niche financial services products as they act as both broker and di...
- London/ Midlands
- £30,000 - £60,000 plus bonus and benefits
We’re currently seeking Associates and Managers for the Technology Risk Solutions team of this top 10 accountancy firm, based in London and the Midlands. The...
- Central London, UK
- £55,000 to £60,000 + Benefits
This Internal Audit Manager position is with a leading London based Top 10 accountancy practice. This is a rare opportunity to lead and establish a new servi...
- £45,000 - £55,000 plus bonus plus benefits
Excellent opportunity to work for a Big4 company - No previous banking experience required.
- London and South East England
- £50,000 - £55,000 plus bonus plus benefits
Big 4 opportunity - Audit Manager covering FTSE100 clients - Lots of variety and opportunity to move internally
- Circa £115000 + excellent bonus potential + excellent benefits
My client is a high profile branded name within the insurance sector.
- London or Surrey base
- Circa £60000 + bonus + excellent benefits
Our major International Insurer requires a highly proactive and innovative Internal audit professional.
- London, Paris or Frankfurt
- Excellent salary for the right skillset
Looking for someone with a very strong background in technical accounting/IFRS. Not just accountants but professionals who have worked closely with regulator...
- Central London, UK
- £40,000 to £45,000 + Car Allowance & Benefits
This Internal Auditor position is with a leading FTSE 100 organisation. The role focusses on the UK market, reporting to a Senior Manager. This is a highly s...
- Up to £140,000 per annum + benefits
Bickham Montgomery are currently representing a top tier investment bank in their search for an Audit Director to look after their Finance Audit division for...
- From £60,000 to £100,000 per annum dependent on experience
Bickham Montgomery are currently representing a top tier investment bank in their search for an individual to join their QA team for Group Audit.
- Up to £75,000 per annum + benefits
Bickham Montgomery are currently representing a tier one investment bank in their search for an IT Infrastructure Audit Manager.
- Up to £70000 + car + excellent bonus potential + excellent benefits including a generous pension
My client is a high profile branded name at the cutting edge of their particular market.
- Edinburgh or Bristol
- To £104,700 + £4788 Car Cash Allowance + 4% Flexible Cash Benefits +Bonus (20% - 40%)
A global bank based is looking to hire a Senior Audit Manager - Insurance Finance & Actuarial based in their Edinburgh or Bristol office.