Advisory Insurance jobs in UK
Found 16 jobs matching your criteria
Order by: Newest first Salary
- Central London, UK
- £50,000 to £55,000 + Car Allowance & Benefits
This Senior Internal Auditor position is with a leading FTSE 100 organisation. The role focusses on the UK market, reporting to the Audit Director. This is a...
- Central London, UK
- £40,000 to £45,000 + Car Allowance & Benefits
This Internal Auditor position is with a leading FTSE 100 organisation. The role focusses on the UK market, reporting to a Senior Manager. This is a highly s...
- Up to £80,000
IT Risk Assurance Manager - Big 4 experience within FS and keen to expand their skill set within Advisory.
- Up to £47,500 per annum + benefits
Bickham Montgomery are currently representing a top tier practice firm in their search for a number of Assistant Managers for their Financial Services Intern...
- £50,000 to £65,000 + Bonus circa 20-30% + Health, Travel, 10% non-contributory pension
Your chance to join an insurance company whose business model is more akin to Private Equity than traditional Insurance Groups. This is a highly profitable o...
- Home based
- Up to £45,000 + Car allowance + Benefits
Due to rapid expansion our client is seeking a Senior IT Auditor. Reporting to the IT Audit Manager you will provide assurance on the adequacy and effectiven...
- £45k - £55k + Car Allowance + Bonus + Benefits
This Senior Internal Audit Analyst role sits in the UK team of a leading international healthcare group. The emphasis very much is on a good commercial awar...
- South East
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Risk or Audit professional who has a good working knowledge of ERM, has extensive risk management exposure and is able ...
- British Virgin Islands
- 18 month contract. Competitive annual salary, performance related bonus, relocation package
If you are tired of the 16 hour days and lack of a social life I have a great opportunity in the beautiful BVI’s. Develop your skills whilst maintaining an e...
- London/ Midlands
- £30,000 - £60,000 plus bonus and benefits
We’re currently seeking Associates and Managers for the Technology Risk Solutions team of this top 10 accountancy firm, based in London and the Midlands. The...
- Central London, Birmingham, Glasgow
- c.£40,000 plus benefits
Our client is a Big 4 accounting practice. The primary responsibility of the Senior Consultant is to plan and deliver IT risk and control advisory engagements.
- Central London (Staines and Manchester will also be considered)
- Up to £55,000 + £3,900 car allowance + 10% bonus and benefits
We’re seeking two experienced IT Auditors for this growing team in Central London. The Audit team is currently undergoing some exciting changes resulting in ...
- £30000 - £60000 per annum + excellent package
My client, a leading professional services firm with a global presence, are looking to expand their Audit team due to unprecedented growth within the North o...
- £30000 - £60000 per annum + excellent benefits
My client, a leading professional services firm with a global presence, are looking to expand their Audit team due to unprecedented growth within the regions.
- 40k - 80k
Financial Services (Insurance, Banking Investment Management) Assistant Manager - Senior Manager
- London or Manchester, UK
- £50k - £65k depending on experience + Car Allowance + Bonus + Benefits
This Internal Audit Business Partner role sits in the UK team of a leading international healthcare group. The emphasis very much is on a good commercial aw...