Audit Consultant Jobs in Mining / Oil & Gas
Found 8 jobs matching your criteria
Order by: Newest first Salary
- Thames Valley
- £60,000 to £70,000 + Package
This Lead Internal Auditor position sits within a leading UK Energy business, specifically within the Energy Trading arm of the business. The role operates w...
- Houston, USA
- $80,000 to $110,000 + Excellent Benefits Package
This role sits within a leading global Oil & Gas business. The team is substantial, as you would expect with a truly global organisation. As part of a progra...
- Up to £30,000 plus benefits
Our client, a leading energy company, is looking for a Risk Management Consultant to join their team in Birmingham.
- Package Details include Bonus and Benefits
If you feel your skills and experiences suit the requirements of this role, please do not hesitate to send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Senior Internal Auditor leading international FMCG multinational , clear progression and 50% travel.
- Cologne, Dusseldorf, Bonn Duisburg regions
- Range of €45,000-65,000 depending on your experience, background and interview results etc
Internal auditor with min 5 years experience required for a leading FMCG multinational based in Germany. 50% worldwide travel.
- West London
- £45,000 to £55,000 + Excellent benefits package
This role sits within a leading global Oil & Gas business, The team is substantial, as you would expect with a truly global organisation. The role will invol...
- Excellent Salary and benefits
Our client a multinational commodity trading company involved us to seek a Senior Business Risk Auditor Trading for their head office in Switzerland. The suc...
- Aberdeen, Scotland, UK
- Excellent Salary + Relocation + Benefits
My client is a Big 4 firm based in Aberdeen, Scotland. Opportunities currently exist within External Audit at all levels, with a particular focus on Oil & Ga...