Free Life Evaluator Assessment
The Life Evaluator Assessment, available for free exclusively on CareersinAudit.com, is just one of a number of professional and personal tools designed by Carol McLachlan (The Accountants Coach), to help you optimise not just your career, but your whole life!
LIFE EVALUATOR ASSESSMENT
The Life Evaluator Assessment works by ranking your current levels of success in each of the 8 key areas of your life.
Use this as a foundation and baseline position to start to increase your levels of success in your career and in your personal life.
The assessment should take no longer than 10 minutes to complete.
Give yourself 1 point if the sentence is true for each of the 8 areas of your life assessment:
- I love my life and I am very happy
- I can’t wait to get out of bed every morning
- I spend my time away from work doing the things I enjoy the most
- Everyday I spend time on me
- I love my days off and weekends – they are fun packed
- I appreciate the little things in life
- I am living the way I want to live at the moment
- I don’t get stressed out easily and can chill
- I laugh a lot
- I am fun to be with
Happiness score out of 10:
- I regularly save 10% of my income
- I have no money worries
- I have no credit card debt in excess of £1k
- I have at least 50% worth of money of my annual salary in the bank or invested
- I have a money plan in place for the future
- I always know what I am spending each month
- I always know what my bank balance is at any given moment
- I am financially knowledgeable – I know about money and investing
- I have total control over my finances
- I am always thinking of ways to make money work for me
Money score out of 10:
- I love my career. I am fulfilled.
- I look forward to going to work everyday
- My career stimulates me and develops me as a person
- I work to live and not live to work
- I know where my career is taking me both in advancement and reward
- I have as much energy at 9am as I do at 5pm
- In the main, work does not stress me out
- The people I work with are great
- My work environment is positive and supportive
- I have fun at work
Career score out of 10:
- My family life is fantastic
- I have a lot of friends and we do things together
- I am close to my parents (alive or not)
- I have a best buddy
- I am close to my children; there are no differences between us
- I get along with my neighbours and the people in my area
- We do a lot of activities together as a family
- The people who matter the most in my life love me
- I have a good network
- I get along with people and can communicate effectively with anyone
People score out of 10:
- I am a confident person
- I don’t doubt my ability to do a job
- I know my strengths and weaknesses
- I don’t have difficulty in saying “No”
- I don’t often think that I am not as good as others
- I don’t worry what others may think of me
- I don’t expect myself to be perfect all the time
- It’s not important for me to want to be liked and approved of
- I smile a lot
- I am a positive person
Confidence score out of 10:
Looking after Yourself
- I take in exercise at least 3 times a week
- I lead a healthy lifestyle in terms of the food I eat and I do not abuse my body with excess alcohol
- I am happy with my appearance
- I regularly visit the Dentist, Optician and the Doctors for check ups
- I manage my stress levels by relaxing each and every day
- I have at least 3 holidays/breaks per year
- There are no outstanding issues or problems that have not been resolved or working towards being resolved.
- I do not chase my tail in terms of not having enough time
- I regularly treat myself each week to something I enjoy – clothes, cd’s, massage, nails, hair, skin etc
- I regularly assess how I am looking after myself and put a plan in place to improve
Looking after yourself score out of 10:
Growth & Development
- I am constantly learning and growing
- I try out new things and activities all of the time
- I make plans to improve myself constantly
- I know what my goals are and I am eagerly and effectively making them a reality
- I enjoy variety
- I develop the people around me so that they are more successful in their lives
- I have all of the tools, aids, contacts and resources to make me a success
- I have a mentor who continually pushes me to achieve more
- I make events happen rather than wait for them to happen to me
- I regularly attend seminars, training courses and conferences to improve
Growth & Development score out of 10:
- I am in control of my own life and my own destiny
- I could die right this moment with no regrets
- I am doing what I want, when I want
- I am really optimistic about the future
- There is nothing I am dreading or avoiding at this moment in time
- I have a plan in place to succeed in all that I do
- I am implementing my plan
- I have the energy and drive to succeed
- I am not afraid of making mistakes or failing at things
- I am now ready to give it all that it takes to succeed
Unfinished Business score out of 10:
Your overall scores
List your overall scores below and highlight the areas of your life that need the most work:
Looking after yourself
Below, write down the top 5 activities that you are going to start on immediately. What jumped out at you from completing the assessment?
So, what was your score? Use the chart below to see what success league you are in!
70-80 points: Premier League - For the elite clubs playing a very high standard and reaping big rewards.
60-69 points: Division 1 - Huge potential to jump into the big league. Need one or two more players to give it that final push.
40-59 points: Division 2 - Playing to a good standard but are underachieving. Need a new manager to set tactics and strategy.
00-39 points: Division 3 - Watch out or you could be dropping into the non-league. Your club needs a serious overhaul and massive action to get it right.
If you wish to discuss your point score in further detail, contact The Accountants Coach by visiting www.theaccountantscoach.com.
The Life Evaluator Assessment is just one of a number of tools available to help you assess not just your personal life but different aspects of your professional life too. You can select precisely the products that meet your current needs.
Carol calls on her background as auditor, operational accountant and Big 4 Director of Resources to provide products and services that zip straight to the needs of your profession. To really maximise your learning experience, you can choose to access the products at a price point and in a medium best suited to your personal needs. Options range from e-courses, books and audio if you prefer the ‘do-it-yourself’ approach or you can add in one to one telephone coaching to really boost your results.
Further assessments available:
- Career Planning
- Personal Values Matrix
- Time Management
- Effective Communication and Confidence Building
For more information on any of these assessments, e-courses or one-to-one career coaching please contact Carol at email@example.com.
To look for a new audit job, visit CareersinAudit.com, the leading job site for auditing vacancies.