Uploading your CV to CareersinAudit.com
CareersinAudit.com is the leading job board and career website for Internal Audit, External Audit, IT Audit, Risk, Compliance, Cyber Security, Corporate Governance, GRC, Advisory and Assurance professionals.
Register your CV with CareersinAudit.com and let top employers and specialist recruiters find you.
You can upload your CV here. You will be able to apply for audit jobs on the go by logging into your CareersinAudit.com account and clicking the apply button.
- Search and apply for top audit jobs from all around the world
- Publish your CV and get headhunted by employers & specialist recruiters
- Create a Jobseeker profile so recruiters know what you are looking for in your next job
- Set up and manage your ‘jobs by email’ alerts
- Access your account from any computer
- Keep a central record of your job applications
Uploading your CV
To upload your CV, simply login to your account and click the ‘CV Upload’ tab which can be found on any page across the site.
You will be taken to a page titled ‘Create a profile’ and will then have the option to upload your CV from either your Computer, or import it from a cloud storage (Dropbox, OneDrive and Google Drive). Your CV must be a .doc, pdf, .docx, .rtf, and no bigger than 1MB.
You will be given the option to select whether you would like your CV and profile to be viewed by recruiters and employers on CareersinAudit.com. If you select ‘no’, your CV will be stored in your account and you will be able to use it to apply for jobs but it will not be visible to recruiters.
You can also exclude specific recruiters from being able to view your CV. Simply start typing the name of the recruiter that you don’t want to view your profile and CV in the ‘Exclude a recruiter’ box and a drop down will appear of recruiter names if they are using the site.
Once you have clicked 'Save', your CV will be saved to your account and you can fill in your profile details.
Creating a profile
Filling in ‘Your profile’ will help your CV to seen by top recruiters and employers, helping you to get headhunted.
To complete ‘Your profile', you need to fill in your details in the boxes provided on the page.
Personal details - Fill in your full name, as it appears on your CV.
Career Summary - In this section, you can include a brief personal summary that will help the recruiter to quickly identify how you would be of value to the organisation they are headhunting for.
Your Job Search
In this area you will be able to fill in information about yourself that will help the recruiter to identify you as a possible candidate.
- Where you are currently based? This is the place that you are currently located in, not where you would like to be located. You will be asked your preferred location later.
- What is your current job title?
- What is your current job type?
- Which sectors do you have experience in? You can select multiple sectors you have worked in.
- In which country do you currently live?
- What is your nationality?
- Are you willing to relocate? You only need to answer 'Yes' or 'No', you will be given the option to say where you would like to be located in the 'Your new role' section.
- What is your current annual salary?
- Are you entitled to work in the EU? Do you have a valid EU passport, Visa or permit? If so, answer 'Yes'.
- Languages Spoken- this is in addition to English.
Your new role - Here you can select options for your preferred, ideal job.
Who can view your profile? - You will be given the option to select whether you would like recruiters to view your CV.
Saving your profile
Click the ‘Save changes’ button to save your profile to your account. You will then be directed to your completed profile page which will now be ready for you to use and recruiters to find. If you have filled in all the sections correctly, then each grey box will have a tick next to it. You can make changes at this point by clicking the grey box you would like to make a change in, but remember to click the 'Save changes' button once you have finished making alterations.