Audit Managers - Paris / Geneva / London / Zurich / Frankfurt
Our client, a leading member of the Big 4 is looking for talented individuals to join their diverse FS team across a number of territories.
As a Manager you will manage the audit of key sections or business units of their clients - involving audit planning, day to day management of field teams including review of audit work, liaison with key client staff and the management of the reporting process.
You will play an integral part in driving client relationships forward and in maintaining and growing the business. You will be given a clear route to Senior Management as well as the long-term opportunity to work towards becoming a Partner.
As our client is recruiting across Europe you will have the opportunity to work in one of Europe’s major FS hubs, London, Paris, Zurich, Frankfurt, Amsterdam, Luxembourg or The Channel Islands.
To be considered you would ideally have:
• A 2:1 degree or above or equivalent qualification or experience
• ACA/ACCA or equivalent qualification or experience (preferably first time passes)
• Significant previous audit experience in financial services
• Commercial awareness of current economic and market trends
• Good knowledge of the financial services industry, regulation, operating practices and technology
• Excellent oral and written communication, planning, project management, networking and influencing skills
• Proven track record of developing client relationships
• Relevant European language skills in addition to English, i.e. French for France, Luxemburg and Geneva, German for Germany, Zurich or Amsterdam
If you are interested in discussing any of these opportunities further please feel free to get in touch for a full job description and further information.
Due to a high volume of applications we may not be able to reply immediately and if you should you not hear from us in 2 weeks, unfortunately your application has not been successful this time.