Senior Auditor - Practice - Cambridge
A leading accountancy practice is seeking a Senior Auditor to join its Cambridge based team. The team has extensive audit experience and a broad knowledge of the firm and have an excellent UK & US client base.
- Lead and deliver audit assignments in relation to the audit standards reporting to Senior Managers and directors.
- Carry out meetings and scrutinize records to ensure functional areas are conducting operations in accordance with guidelines.
- Research background information, assess risk, evaluate metrics and design informative test procedures.
- Prepare clear and well organized audit work papers, making recommendations for audit actions.
- ACA/CIMA/ACCA newly qualified.
- Advanced Excel skills.
- Confident communicator with all levels of management and an excellent team player.
- Well organised with good time management skills.
- Able to translate financial information adequately to stakeholders
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office suite.
- Ability to work in a dynamic complex environment adapting to changing project scope and situations.