Global Mobility Senior Consultant – People Advisory Services
EY Global Mobility Team is expanding! Join us for new and exciting times!
As Global Mobility Senior Consultant, you will be responsible for managing multiple client compliance engagements and supporting the development of Ernst & Young People Advisory Services practice in Romania.
What will be your tasks?
- You will work with the client and engagement team to understand the clients business, provide practical implementable solutions, supports and takes ownership for the implementation of these recommendations
- You must be able to demonstrate functional expertise in the areas of personal taxation (domestic and international), social security (Romanian and international) and domestic payroll
- You will utilize the firm wide methodologies and tools, including computer based software solutions
- You will prepares working papers and other documents in conjunction with serving the client (e.g., proposals, engagement letters, presentations, final reports, personal tax computations)
- You will provide guidance to assist juniors in reaching their full potential (e.g., willingly addresses questions, contributes constructive on-the-job feedback and training, conducts meaningful and timely performance reviews) and assists them in designing and implementing individual development plans. You will also develop and coach other people
- Also, you will make sure of proper preparation, approval and sign-off of the contracts within the firm by the Partner/ Manager and with the client before beginning and engagement; escalates any quality issues to the practice, engagement Managers and Human Capital Leader proactively and ensuring these issues are addressed at the earliest.
- Client engagement teams, particularly HC staff, managers and partners, as well as personnel providing services for other firm practice units (e.g., HR, Assurance, etc.);
- Client personnel, particularly HR/ Financial Managers, other EY offices’ personnel involved in the engagement.
Education and Experience
- Preferably Master Degree in Business Management, Economics or Law. Other qualifications are acceptable as well, depending on practical work experience in the requested areas.
- 3 – 4 years in local/ domestic payroll field.
- Hands on experience in the following areas
- Expatriate tax compliance: income tax and social security computation in respect of income derived by expatriates in Romania, related social security issues, etc.;
- Personal taxation consultancy: regarding the tax status/ tax treatment of various types of income derived by Romanian nationals in Romania or from abroad;
- Compensation: salary, benefits, perquisites, bonuses and long term incentives (stock options plans, etc.); compensation surveys;
- Flair for presentations and documentation (including computer applications).
More searches like this
- €100,000 - €149,999 Professional Services Advisory jobs in Europe
- €100,000 - €149,999 Professional Services Assurance jobs in Europe
- €100,000 - €149,999 Professional Services Audit Consultant jobs in Europe
- €100,000 - €149,999 Professional Services Compliance jobs in Europe
- €100,000 - €149,999 Professional Services Compliance & Regulation jobs in Europe