Experienced Risk Analyst
Our client, a leading commercial company, is currently looking to recruit an experienced Risk Analyst to join their finance department in Dusseldorf, Germany. .
You role will be to manage portfolio market risk: Analyse exposures, synergies, diversification and concentration risk; Understand in depth portfolio risk drivers, and connect them to dynamics and developments of traded energy markets; Support commercially and challenge our front office with analysis on trading & hedging strategies and by providing comprehensive quantitative and qualitative descriptions of risk/return potentials.
You will also conduct scenario analysis and simulation by actively collaborating with the quantitative team to further develop methods for risk assessment in portfolio. You will represent and present the managed portfolio to senior stakeholders and management.
To apply for the role you will need to benefit from a demonstrable track record in a similar role, including a good working knowledge of risk/asset management or trading within an investment bank or energy trading company...
More jobs like this
- €90,000 - €99,999 Mining, Oil, Gas & Energy Business / Corporate Auditor jobs in Europe
- €90,000 - €99,999 Mining, Oil, Gas & Energy Internal Auditor jobs in Europe
- €90,000 - €99,999 Mining, Oil, Gas & Energy Internal Audit Senior jobs in Europe
- €90,000 - €99,999 Mining, Oil, Gas & Energy Risk Analysis jobs in Europe
- €90,000 - €99,999 Mining, Oil, Gas & Energy Risk jobs in Europe