The Audit & Risk Recruitment Company (ARRC) is looking for a Risk Manager to join an internationally recognised pharmaceutical company based in West London.
This role is suited to an already established Manager grade candidate or someone looking to take the next step into a Manager level role. You should have a strong background in risk, audit and compliance.
The main responsibility is to establish and maintain compliance in accordance with legislative obligations and the internal controls framework.
Some of the key responsibilities:
- Provide global consultation and facilitation on risk management in accordance with their Internal Controls Framework.
- Stay up to date with the latest compliance requirements and legislative changes.
- Engage with key global stakeholders on a regular basis to share knowledge, advise and enhance their understanding of risk and internal control.
- Undertake independent business monitoring for significant risks across HR’s global operations.
- Including assessments of risk treatment plans, review of key controls effectiveness, developments of any plans needed and reporting the results to management.
- Develop metrics to monitor the status of significant HR risks and emerging risks; develop and maintain an assurance map.
- Support the development of reports for the risk management and compliance boards and the leadership teams.
- Facilitate the roll out of the global risk management framework.
- Coordinate meetings, maintain SharePoint sites, work with the regional operations leads to develop training materials.
- Act as a pro-active liaison between global HR and Audit & Assurance.
- Coordinate with HR management as required to ensure central HR SOX testing and reporting processes are completed in a timely and accurate manner.
- Educated to degree level.
- ACA/ ACCA qualified.
- Strong knowledge of risk management and internal control principles.
- Experience working in risk, internal audit and/ or controls.
- Highly organised with the ability to understand and process large amounts of information.
- Able to negotiate and influence senior management.
- Knowledge of audit and HR processes and procedure.
- Knowledge of data privacy requirements and/ or sanctions and export controls.
More jobs like this
- £50,000 - £59,999 Scientific Compliance jobs in London (North)
- £50,000 - £59,999 Scientific Risk Management jobs in London (North)
- £50,000 - £59,999 Scientific Internal Controls jobs in London (North)
- £50,000 - £59,999 Scientific Corporate Governance & GRC jobs in London (North)
- £50,000 - £59,999 Scientific Risk jobs in London (North)