Senior Manager Governance, Control and Change, Regulatory Compliance
Some careers open more doors than others.
If you’re looking for a career that will unlock new opportunities, join HSBC and experience the possibilities. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.
Regulatory Compliance ensures adherence to applicable regulations and standards by setting the policies which cover HSBC’s regulatory requirements, and mitigate conduct and reputational risk issues. The team strives to remain ahead of the regulatory change agenda and ensures the business understands the implications and is prepared for change. It monitors how the Global Businesses and Functions manage their responsibilities with regard to complying with the regulations and helps resolve compliance deficiencies.
As an HSBC employee in the UK, you will have access to tailored professional development opportunities and a competitive pay and benefits package. This includes private healthcare for all UK-based employees, enhanced maternity and adoption pay and support when you return to work, and a contributory pension scheme with a generous employer contribution.
We are currently seeking an experienced individual to join this team in the role of Senior Manager Governance, Control and Change.
In this role, you will:
- Provide end-to-end support in the shaping and stewardship of risk management infrastructure of the Group or Region
- Support with the end to end formulation and implementation of the overall Risk Governance Structure and engaging with key senior management stakeholders
- Assist with the RMM/RMC/ non-executive committee processes end-to-end process i.e. developing the agenda, coordination of papers and production of briefing notes
- Support for the strategic evaluation of the Bank’s risk profile through independent delivery of the Top and Emerging Risks and Risk Map
- Drive the co-ordination of the end-to-end process for the Interim Report (IR) and the Annual Report and Accounts (ARA) processes for Global Risk and the overall design and structure Risk Strategy-owned commentaries
- Support the co-ordination of risk governance committees process - Risk Management Meeting (RMM), GRC, FSVC, Holdings Board - to ensure efficient and timely reporting to a high quality
To be successful in this role you should meet the following requirements:
- Relevant product knowledge of commercial products
- Experience working in relevant environment/s, i.e. regulatory compliance
- Experience of making prompt and practical business decision, even in times of ambiguity, considering various perspectives and taking responsibility for outcomes
- A comprehensive understanding of risk management and proven experience of ensuring own/others' compliance with relevant regulatory processes
For further details and application information please click “Apply” or visit our careers site, searching under reference 00007YD0.
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by HSBC Bank Plc.
More jobs like this
- £60,000 - £69,999 Fund Management Compliance jobs in London (Central)
- £60,000 - £69,999 Fund Management Corporate Governance & GRC jobs in London (Central)
- £60,000 - £69,999 Fund Management Internal Audit Senior Manager jobs in London (Central)
- £60,000 - £69,999 Fund Management Change Management jobs in London (Central)
- £60,000 - £69,999 Fund Management Compliance & Regulation jobs in London (Central)