Investigations Director - Well known Forensic Investigation Brand
Our client, a well known global forensic brand and market leader is currently going through an exciting phase in its development in London. CK Search Global have been asked to help recruit a talented forensic director to be part of a small but growing team to work on a range of high profile assignments in the investigations arena.
As a Director at the firm you will be given the opportunity to develop and enhance your skills in marketing, winning work, controlling and delivery of work to tight timescales, team working, report writing and in providing front line advice to clients.
- Controlling forensic assignments reporting to the managing partners.
- Carry out a wide range of investigations in the UK and overseas.
- Managing own work in progress, debtors, budgeted costs, billing and recovery.
- Attending client meetings and liaising with the clients where appropriate.
- Ad hoc projects as required.
- Marketing the forensic team and the firm with professional and business contacts
- Obtaining new assignments for the forensic team.
- Strong, outgoing team player.
- Able to prioritise and manager own workload and workload of others.
- Min 6-10 years’ forensic investigations experience gained in a professional services/consultancy environment. Could well suit someone seeking to move from a 'big four' environment currently operating at senior managerial level.
- Accounting and or legal qualification.
- Ability to use initiative and work under pressure.
- Ability to exercise initiative, discretion and organisation.
- Flexible/adaptable and capable of learning new skills.
- Committed and enthusiastic.
- Motivated and able to work to tight deadlines whilst maintaining a high degree of diligence and accuracy.
- Good communication skills, both with colleagues, clients and potential referrers.