Senior Internal Auditor
Mackenzie Stuart is a leading executive search and selection business. From our offices in Leeds, London and Toronto we provide retained and contingency recruitment solutions across industry and have specialist recruitment consultants that work within the Oil and Gas, Healthcare and Social Care, Medical, Finance, Education, Insurance, FMCG and Manufacturing sectors.
The candidate is expected to:
- Conduct audits on a various facets of the company, developing a specific strategy for each audit conducted.
- Create project reports and produce these reports to the internal audit manager. Highlighting any areas for process improvement.
- Reviewing and assessing the appropriateness of document changes in accordance with internal procedures.
- Liaise with other colleagues within the internal audit department, discussing strategies for best practice.
- Assist in quarterly meetings, discussing strategy for future practice.
The successful candidate will:
- Be Big 4 trained.
- Have a degree in Accounting, Finance or a related discipline. MBA preferred.
- Work autonomously and be time conscious.
- Have great communication abilities.
More jobs like this
- $100,000 - $119,999 Financial Services External Auditor jobs in North America
- $100,000 - $119,999 Financial Services External Audit Senior jobs in North America
- $100,000 - $119,999 Financial Services Internal Auditor jobs in North America
- $100,000 - $119,999 Financial Services Internal Audit Senior jobs in North America