Senior Internal Auditor - Mid Tier Practice - Not-For-Profit sector
The Audit & Risk Recruitment Company (ARRC) are looking for an ambitious Senior Internal Auditor, who is keen to join a mid-tier practice firm that offers real career progression. The firm are continuing to invest in their Internal Audit/ Risk Assurance function as they continue to grow this area of the business. Traditionally working within niche spaces, they now help a range of clients but do have a specific focus on the not-for-profit sector.
This is a chance to be part of a growing department, where you will have the opportunity to go to market with senior management and win new business. If wanted, there is also opportunity for overseas travel, alongside having a solid portfolio of London based clients.
In this specialised team, you will be undertaking internal audits in accordance with specified requirements. This role comes with a degree of autonomy and you will be taking ownership of assignments and delivering them both within time and budget. Supportive senior management ensure that there is an emphasis on professional development and will see you gradually taking on more responsibility.
Working alongside some of the world’s leading charitable organisations, a passion for the not-for-profit sector is a must and while experience in this sector is preferred it is not essential. You are likely to be fully qualified (ACA/ACCA/CIA), but if you are near to qualifying you will also be considered.
The Audit & Risk Recruitment Company (ARRC) – Experts in audit and risk recruitment!
More jobs like this
- £40,000 - £49,999 Professional Services Assurance jobs in London (Greater)
- £40,000 - £49,999 Professional Services Internal Auditor jobs in London (Greater)
- £40,000 - £49,999 Professional Services Internal Audit Senior jobs in London (Greater)
- £40,000 - £49,999 Professional Services Risk Management jobs in London (Greater)
- £40,000 - £49,999 Professional Services Risk jobs in London (Greater)