Insurance Internal Audit Manager - Big 4
The Audit & Risk Recruitment Company (ARRC) are currently recruiting for an Internal Audit Manager to join one of the Big 4 within their insurance division. As the successful candidate you will be reporting directly into senior management and have direct exposure to the relevant partner.
This position is the result of an internal restructuring of the internal audit financial services department. Now operating within a more specialist, streamlined and supportive team, the successful candidate will be conducting/leading and managing internal audit assignments on some of the most prestigious and complex assignments in the insurance industry.
In this varied role you shall be managing your portfolio of existing clients and be the focal point of contact with the businesses key stakeholders. You will be tasked with creating audit plans, delivering projects, performing assessments of internal audit functions and managing your team of industry experts.
Prior managerial experience is not essential and candidates looking to make that next move up the career ladder are encouraged to apply. To be considered you are likely to come from an insurance background (practice or industry) and have experience conducting internal audits within this sector. You will possess either an accountancy qualification (ACA/ACCA) or an internal audit qualification (CIA/CMIIA). To be considered you must be a British Citizen or eligible to work in the UK without sponsorship.
The Audit & Risk Recruitment Company (ARRC) – Experts in audit and risk recruitment!
More jobs like this
- £60,000 - £69,999 Professional Services Advisory jobs in London (Greater)
- £60,000 - £69,999 Professional Services Internal Audit Manager jobs in London (Greater)
- £60,000 - £69,999 Professional Services Risk Management jobs in London (Greater)
- £60,000 - £69,999 Professional Services Internal Audit Senior Manager jobs in London (Greater)
- £60,000 - £69,999 Professional Services Risk jobs in London (Greater)