Risk & Audit Manager- Operational Audit
Operational Audit, Operational Risk, West Sussex, Charity £41700
Your new company
A well known charity based in West Sussex
Your new role
This new role offer a great opportunity for an IIA/ CIA Auditor to put in place and operate a new audit and risk culture. With the main focus on Operational Audits there will also be financial and IT Audit work.
The successful individual will require excellent communication skills and the ability to engage and influence senior staff within the business.
● Prepare and agree annual audit plans
● Prepare and present audit reports
● Identify risks and opportunities to improve and make recommendations to help manage and control such risks
● Develop consistent risk and compliance processes
● Maintain open communication with management and auditees
● Ensure appropriate communication and training of risk and compliance issues
What you'll need to succeed
You should be IIA/CIA qualified with Internal Audit experience gained in an Operational Audit environment
What you'll get in return
Salary to £41729, 23 days holiday, generous benefits package
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.