Risk Advisory Consulting Opportunities
Risk Advisory Consulting Opportunities, New Zealand
About our New Zealand practice
Right now we are experiencing record growth in New Zealand. This growth is underpinned by a year on year, increase demand for professional services. This increased demand is coming from both the corporate and the government sector. We are looking to hire talent from across the world to meet the demand in New Zealand.
In Auckland we work with some of the largest, most diverse private and public sector organisations in the country. Our clients have some of the biggest and broadest networks. In Wellington, we are working closely with Government solving complex issues that have wide scale impacts on our communities. In Christchurch we are helping to rebuild and develop the city. We are seeking people who wish to make a sustainable and positive difference.
Joining our Risk Advisory consulting team will expose you to a varied risk consulting role, travel and experience a range of development opportunities. If you are looking for an interesting role where you will be exposed to a variety of work, then now is the time to join.
We have opportunities at all levels from Senior Consultant to Senior Manager:
About the opportunity:
- You will undertake a range of risk advisory services. Projects are varied and often involve an internal audit, technology risk, internal control assessment and enterprise risk issues; helping our client to identify and manage risk across their organisation.
- Working in multidisciplinary teams to provide insight and recommendation around processes and systems. You will help our private and public sector clients assess their organisations; conducting diagnostics to evaluate current state situations, helping to identify areas for improvement.
- We are looking for individuals who bring a range of risk advisory experience helping organisations to improve their performance; analyse problems, develop frameworks and implement change.
- You will have experience working with various levels of stakeholders; delivering significant projects. You may have experience in Internal Audit, Risk & Control, Compliance, Safety Risk Management, IT Audit and/or Safety Risk Management. We are hoping to find people who understand Risk Management.
- It would be advantageous to gained experience working in professional services or in a consulting company. You will hold a tertiary qualification.
We offer a working environment based on trust and flexibility enabling you to deliver exceptional client service. We offer a wide range of benefits covering Wellbeing, Rewards and Recognition and Remuneration and in hand with this EY would also provide a suitable mobility package for the successful candidate if applicable.
For more information and to apply, click Apply below.
More jobs like this
- NZ$120,000 - NZ$139,999 Professional Services Advisory jobs in New Zealand
- NZ$120,000 - NZ$139,999 Professional Services Audit Consultant jobs in New Zealand
- NZ$120,000 - NZ$139,999 Professional Services Risk Management jobs in New Zealand
- NZ$120,000 - NZ$139,999 Professional Services Risk jobs in New Zealand