Director / Associate Director / Manager roles – M&A Transaction Services
Our clients’ financial advisory services practice is one of the largest and most comprehensive in the Asia Pacific region. They have offices located in some of the most economically active cities in China ,including Beijing, Chengdu, Chongqing, Guangzhou, Hong Kong, Shanghai and Shenzhen, etc.
They are expanding rapidly and are now seeking experienced transaction services professionals at Manager through to Director level to service a wide range of projects for local and international clients looking to invest in the region.
They are dedicated to providing clients with a full range of services, including:
- Corporate Finance Advisory Services
- Infrastructure and Capital Project Advisory Services
- M&A Transaction Services
- Forensic Services
- Restructuring Services
- Valuation Advisory Services
- Real Estate Advisory Services
Their fully dedicated M&A Transaction Services team provides private equity investors and corporate buyers with a broad spectrum of accounting, tax and other services to support all types of mergers, acquisitions, leveraged buyouts, joint ventures, investment and financing structures, divestitures, spin-offs and post-transaction activities.
- Execute transaction and related advisory services engagements in serving corporations and private equity investors in financial and tax due diligence, accounting structuring, business valuation, financial modelling, financial advisory and related transaction support services;
- Work closely with local and international colleagues from different service lines as well as external professional advisors, including financial advisors, lawyers and industry experts;
- Manage execution team in performing the fieldwork and be responsible for the overall progress;
- Perform risk management procedures including scoping, drafting engagement letters and project budgeting;
- Identify deal issues and provide suggestions for solutions;
- Manage the preparation of high quality of report and deliverables.
- Prioritize and quantify key risk factors and present key findings to client senior management;
- Assist Partners in developing local and international business opportunities by preparing pitching and proposal materials;
- Lead, coach, supervise and develop the skills of junior team members.
- Bachelor degree or above, major in Accounting, Finance, Economics, Business Management or MBA;
- For Manager, 5 years; for Associate Director 8 years; for Director, over 12 years of relevant work experience in Big Four accounting firm and/or audit or equivalent transaction services;
- Professional qualification of HKICPA / CICPA or other equivalent overseas qualifications;
- Experienced in dealing with and managing international and domestic clients including Mainland Chinese clients;
- Must have good business sense and be able to identify key elements and issues in the transaction;
- Exposure to IPO, Special Audit and due diligence would be an advantage;
- Knowledge on financial modelling is an advantage;
- Independent and self-motivated, good team player with ability to work effectively and efficiently under pressure;
- Excellent communication skills in English and Chinese and writing skills, including the ability to write well-structured reports;
- A strong command of Microsoft PowerPoint, Microsoft Excel, and Microsoft Word;
- Willingness to travel is a must (occasionally with short notice).