Forensic Investigation Associate Director/Manager
The investigation services team of this major advisory firm includes large-scale and multijurisdictional investigations, as well as documentation analysis, digital evidence recovery and process, document management and other analytical techniques. Using specialist accounting, investigation and business skills, their investigation professionals assist clients in the investigation of fraud, impropriety and/or suspected regulatory compliance issues. They now seek to grow the team by recruiting Associate Directors and Managers who can help grow the business.
The role undertaken by the individual will depend on the type and circumstances of each project and experience of the individual and will generally incorporate the following:
- Leading financial investigations, assessing and analysing data and documentation
- Day to day management of multiple projects
- Drafting of written reports and client liaison
- Involve in developing their product offerings, marketing to external and internal clients and assisting in developing training, procedures and methodologies
- Frequent travel is required
- A degree holder with an accounting or relevant background and a professional accounting qualification.
- Substantial experience (a minimum of 3- 5 years) in financial investigations/forensic accounting, strong attention to detail and ability to handle and analyse complex financial information.
- Strong report writing and project management skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and Chinese.
- Resilience and a team player with a strong work ethic.
- An ability to network and further develop the Forensic practice.
- Successful candidates will receive a competitive remuneration package, and should expect to work on a wide variety of project based work, across a broad range of industries and geographies in Hong Kong and China, serving clients domestically and internationally.