Internal Audit Manager - North West
My client, a household quality brand, are currently recruiting for an Internal Audit Manager to join their team.
Based in the North West, I am seeking experienced, motivated Auditors who are seeking a move into a successful operation.
I am seeking Internal Auditors who are wanting to move in a large organisation who really look after their employees. The audits are Risk based and completed usually in pairs with some UK and occasional overseas travel. Applicants must have experience of executing audits to a high standard and must be enthusiastic and self-motivated, wanting to excel with a high standard of attention to detail.
This role has a lot of interaction with the business and applicants for this role should have a passion for a consultative form of Audit.
- Retail audit with a logistical element, incorporating retail development.
- Risk assessments, audit programmes involving travel to other sites across the UK.
- Building and maintaining stakeholder relationships in assigned areas.
- Great analytical skills
- A passion for achieving set goals and targets within set timescales
- The ability to create and maintain stakeholder relationships.
I am seeking candidates with Internal Audit experience from any sector who are looking to enhance their career with a move into a credible organisation.