Internal Audit Manager - Financial Services
Jefferson Tiley are currently assisting with the recruitment of an Audit Manager for their client based in the South West.
This role has a high level of autonomy so we are seeking candidates who are driven and self-motivated. Although this role is based in the South West, there is a high level of travel both within the UK and abroad.
This role has a high level of stakeholder relationship management so applicants must have demonstrable experience in this area.
Duties will include:-
- Preparation and execution of the annual audit plan
- Full end to end Risk based auditing
- Focus on the controls to ensure they are both effective and adequate
- Deputising for the Head of Internal Audit as necessary, incl meetings at high level
- Assisting with the preparation of reports for inclusion at Audit Committee
Qualifications & Experience
- Extensive audit and risk management experience
- Solid understanding of the UK Investment and Insurance regulations including the roles of the PRA and FCA.
- Detailed knowledge of IFRS, Solvency II and Market Conduct regulations.
- CCAB (ACA/ACCA/CIA/IIA) qualification (preferred).
For more information please click to apply.